Sunday, August 15, 2010

PODCASING WAS MORE 'PAINCASTING' EXPERIANCE

I have been working on my podcast since friday. It is not done yet!!!! It has the audio, pictures and music. My podcast music, audio, and pictures do not  really sink in.I find it an inch deep mile long curriculum .
I love the potcast idea and I can see how kids can use it in class. It can be an amazing teaching tool. However my frustration is with the fact, that we had to learn it all in one class!!!!! I think we can use few more classes to master it.  
I have seen some amazing podcasts. That is some thing that kids might do in computer class. It depends on my class  and their age group. If I was in the fifth grad, I will probably do use podcast to work in their science and history class. 
I will probably listen to podcast for professional development. It is a great resource. 
TOO MUCH TIME ON COMPUTER.......GURRRRRRRRR



No comments:

Post a Comment