Friday, August 20, 2010

Making An Imovie

Making an imovie was a great experience. I learnt a lot about making an imovie. The hardest part was editing the movie. It was very similar to making a podcast. I feel high School children can do projects on imovie. Even middle school teachers can use this as a learning tool. It will be quite difficult to do a project using imovie at elementary level . However as an Elementary level teachers we can use imovie as an educational tool.
We watched everyone's movies in class. It was amazing how we all use different aspects of technology for our imovie. Some of the movies were very entertaining. We have a very creative class. I will definitely play with the imovie gadgets and get comfortable with it before I use it with my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment